Zoom lens is a kind of industrial lens whose magnification can be continuously adjusted within a certain range.Mainly used in 2D image detectors, Clip-die-bonder, vision screening machines and other vision inspection applications.
Characteristics of zoom lenses:
1. The object distance remains the same, the working distance remains the same, and the back focus remains the same when the magnification is changed.
2. The image is always clear during the zoom process.
3. The image should not be shaken and the center should not be shifted during the zoom process (the shift error should be a very small value).
4. Repeatable positioning accuracy of the zoom is required to be high.
5. The functions are modular and scalable.
Structural components of a zoom lens:
Zoom lens is composed of an object plane, a front object lens, a front fixed group, a zoom group, a compensation group, a rear fixed group, and an image plane.The multiplication group and the compensation group move according to the design curve to realize the multiplication rate change.
Can I use the zoom lens directly after mounting it?
After the zoom lens is mounted,flush focus and center shift adjustments need to be made.Flush focus adjustment is to ensure that the image is continuously clear during the zoom process, generally through the maximum magnification to adjust the working distance, as well as the minimum magnification to adjust the back focus back and forth adjustment.The center shift adjustment is to ensure that the center of the image does not shift during the zoom process, and is accomplished by adjusting the center of the minimum magnification image plane and the center of the maximum magnification object plane back and forth.
POMEAS is a core supplier of machine vision and industrial automation products with a perfect industrial chain, it is an enterprise that develops and produces zoom lenses, POMEAS zoom lenses have various categories, including 6.5x continuous zoom lenses, 8x motorized zoom lenses, 12.5x guideway zoom lenses, and 4K large field zoom lenses.
You may also be interested in the following information