Artificial Intelligence, abbreviated as AI in English, is a science that studies the theory, method and technology of simulating, extending and expanding human intelligence. It was born in the 1950s and has developed into computer vision, natural language understanding and communication, cognition and reasoning, robotics, game and technology. There are six fields of ethics and machine learning, and they show a trend of mutual penetration.
Among them, machine learning studies how to automatically learn the data structure and intrinsic rules of input data samples under the guidance of the algorithm, and acquire new experience and knowledge, so as to recognize new samples intelligently, and even predict the future. Typical machine learning algorithms include linear regression, K-means, K-nearest neighbors, principal component analysis, support vector machine, decision tree, artificial neural network and so on.
What can AI do?
Artificial intelligence has two abilities: fast processing and autonomous learning.
Artificial intelligence achieves fast processing of learning, decision-making and action. Computers process information, communicate information, parallel computing and linear computing faster than humans.
Artificial intelligence can learn and manage knowledge more flexibly, and support the systematic management of "generation-storage-application-update" of knowledge.
Where is AI used?
Artificial intelligence has been successfully applied in image recognition, language recognition and natural language processing, as well as human-computer interaction, machine vision, automatic driving and so on.
Artificial intelligence is easier to solve business problems that meet the following characteristics:
1. There are persistent pain points in the industry.
2. Business process itself has digital information input, and problems can be subdivided and clearly defined. Business process exists duplication, and the communication of results is mainly written communication or single-phase communication.
3. Places where business processes are less affected by the complexity of the overall business environment.
How to collect AI data?
1. Self-raised data: that is, from scratch, a lot of manpower is invested to collect data.
2. Public data: All kinds of Internet platforms or large companies have their own databases.
3. Industry data synergy: that is, downstream start-ups or industry companies and upstream data or platform companies in the industrial chain establish cooperation to connect products or data that are beneficial to both sides.
The advantage of AI is that it has massive, accurate and high-quality data. Only in this way can it provide raw materials for training AI. So the competition among AI enterprises in the future may be the competition of big data. Why did Ali spend 9.5 billion yuan to buy hungry? It was nicknamed "Ma Yun called for the most expensive takeout in history". According to the latest published data, there are no 260 million users and more than 2 million businesses hungry. Ali's acquisition may be to get a large amount of data and prepare for the next AI layout.
You may also be interested in the following information
Let’s help you to find the right solution for your project!