10MP, 3856x2764, output color is mono, support CMOS sensor 1/2.3", Gigabit Industry Camera
With lower power consumption, smaller dimension, 1000m bit/s stable transmission speed and low noise.
This 10MP Gigabit Industry Camera, 3856x2764, output color is mono, support CMOS sensor 1/2.3".
1. The camera adopts Gigabit Ethernet interface, which can provide 1 Gbps broadband without network repeater, and the maximum transmission distance can reach 100 m.
2. The fuselage is loaded with 128MB board, which can cache multiple pictures for data transmission or image retransmitting in burst mode.
3. Support multiple trigger modes, such as software trigger/hardware trigger/soft-hard hybrid trigger/free running.
4. Support ISP functions such as sharpness, dryness reduction, gamma correction, look-up table, black level correction, brightness, contrast, etc.
5. The color camera supports interpolation, white balance, color conversion matrix, chromatic aberration, saturation, etc. It supports multiple image data formats output, ROI, Binning, mirror, etc.
6. Complying with GigE Vision V2.0 protocol and GenLCam standard, supporting POE power supply and DC6V-26V wide voltage power supply;
7. Compliance with CE, FCC, UL, ROHS certification.
Applicable to machine vision, industrial inspection, microscopic imaging, visual positioning, size measurement and other industries.
Gigabit Camera Parameter
Let’s help you to find the right solution for your project!